Monday 21 January 2013

Stir fry in Balsamic Vinegar with Coriander Cauliflower 'Rice'


Saturday evening I was in a rush. I came home from the gym and needed to get fed, showered and out to my friends birthday party ASAP. 
This is the thing with stir fry, it's so quick and easy to do when you're in a hurry. I made my stir fry with Quorn Pieces, but you can add any protein you want with it.

Ingredients:
Sugar snap
Courgette
Green Pepper
Yellow Pepper
Asparagus
Cauliflower - 1 Cauli gives you 2 portions
Mushrooms
Quorn Pieces
Paprika
Coriander
Coconut oil

Method:
Prepare the veggies. I like to cut my courgette and peppers length ways and I snap the Asparagus so they are all roughly the same length. 
Blend the Cauliflower until it is in fine pieces and heat a non stick pan and add coconut oil. 
Place the Quorn in a non stick wok or frying pan and cover all the pieces with Paprika. 
Add all the veggies to the pan. Add a little water and cover the pan to steam for a while, then add the balsamic vinegar. 
Add Coriander to the cauliflower and serve on a plate immediately and add the stir fry.

Voila!



Enjoy!

Thanks to my friend Kerry Masarati who gave me the idea of adding paprika and balsamic vinegar to the veggies and also to Chris Cruze who told me about adding coriander to Cauliflower 'Rice'.

No comments:

Post a Comment