Wednesday 16 January 2013

Breakfast - Aussie Omelette

Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day. It fuels you ready for the day ahead and keeps your metabolism running as it should. I personally can't start the day without it and is my favourite meal of the day, so I make sure I make it the best I can.

I'm not the best cook in the world and my omelette's were pretty rubbish until my boyfriend Jason showed me how to make a sturdy omelette, that doesn't look like fried scrambled egg.

Click here for the recipe
http://www.kineticmartialarts.co.uk/#!aussie-omelette/c1w0m


Tip: I'm a real big fan of seasoning and if you like chilli, it goes well in the omelette or just keep to some fresh herbs like Basil for extra flavour.

Thanks to Jason Norris for the idea x

No comments:

Post a Comment