Monday 15 April 2013

Avocado Pudding

My parents came to stay with me from Spain a couple of weeks ago. They brought with them lots of fresh food, very Spanish size tomatoes, peppers, lemons and a whole bunch of avocados.
I like avocados, but don't love them. Their weird texture creeps me out a little bit and I can't eat too much as it gives me indigestion.
Once my parents had left, so did they leave the Avocados. They have been sitting in the fruit bowl for almost a week after they left for Spain, staring at me, getting very ripe and waiting to be eaten.
They are boring on their own, not bad in a salad (see the hot Salmon Salad from a couple of months ago) and obvious in Guacamole.
I did a little googling and came up with something quite strange. Avocado pudding....

For someone who just likes Avocados, I LOVE this pudding!!!

Ingredients:

1 whole very ripe avocado
1 heaped teaspoon of Coco powder
Table spoon of honey
Shaving of 100% Cacao

Method:

Cut the avocado in half, de-pip and scoop out the avocado in to a bowl. Keep the skin of the avocado as you will need it later.
Mash the avocado until there are no lumps or bumps. Add the coco powder and mix thoroughly. Add the honey and then cacao shavings.
Once everything is mixed, place back in the Avocado skin and top with more Cacao shavings.



Invest £6 of your money in some of Willies Cacao. You can find it in Waitrose.




It's a bizarre texture, but anyone who likes avocados and chocolate with LOVE these!
Enjoy!

Jolie x

No comments:

Post a Comment